Sports Bar & Dining Room Facilities Available
About Us:

The early marketplace for North Judson was at Brantwood, about a mile Northwest of our restaurant. Brantwood was platted on October 1, 1859, and consisted of fifteen blocks a public square in the center named Washington Square, and a section set aside for church grounds.
The North Judson post office was established at Brantwood on September 24, 1860; a store and several homes were also located there. Later, the name of the post office was changed to Brantwood, and our town was given its present name of North Judson. The Brantwood post office was discontinued on March 6, 1871.


Brantwood Family Dining and Lounge
Located on the E. side of North Judson, Indiana on HWY. 10, just minutes from Bass Lake. Home of the famous homemade Italian Beef Sandwich. We Serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Pride stands Tall with Homemade Pizza, Soups and Desserts.

Brantwood Home
Brantwood About Us
Brantwood Menu
407 E. Talmer St., North Judson, IN 46366
219-896-2538

Webpage: http://www.michianaliving.com/Brantwood.html


Home - About Us - Menu - Michianaliving